Be a key professional in creating and maintaining relationships with your clients, providing dedicated and professional advisory for them to make important decisions.
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; generate and implementing a new sales and marketing plan.
- Organise and manage sales in showroom
- Manage and meet sales and marketing’s objective
- Canvassing new prospects through cold calling and door knockings
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree in Business/Administration/Management in Marketing, Property Development / Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills,young, energetic and positive working attitude
- Candidate with outdoor sales experience will be added advantage
- Chinese speaking candidates are encourage to apply
- At least 2 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales – Property/Real Estate and Marketing or equivalent
- Possess own transport
Contact us to find out more.
How to apply
Submit your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org